Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Teeth Touch!

My central incisors can touch now! I've never really felt that before, that's why I'm so excited :P It doesn't touch when I naturally bite, but with a slight forward shift of my bottom jaw, they touch.



Having a huge problem with my tongue thrust, though. That little untrained ass keeps pushing on my front teeth while im sleeping. At my last ortho appointment, Dr. Lau mentioned ordering some tongue trainer appliance that has a pearl... I don't think that'll stop my tongue! I feel I should get one of those removable appliances that have the cage that completely stops my tongue and protects my teeth. Because when I'm sleeping, I doubt a pearl is going to help... The cage I believe would force me to swallow without pushing while I'm sleeping. Most likely I'd have some sleepless nights for a bit, though.... I'll pitch the idea at my next appointment :)



Like my new hair? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment